IOSH Safety for Senior Executives
Who should attend?
IOSH Safety for Senior Executives will be beneficial to directors and senior executives operating at policy and strategic levels within all business sectors and who are looking for a health and safety management course focused on their needs.
Benefits of attending
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
• understand their health and safety role and how this should influence their strategic thinking and holistic management approach
• recognise the importance of integrating health and safety objectives with other business objectives in order to minimise the overall risk
• take account of health and safety aspects during strategic planning, decision making and effective supply chain management
• know the consequences of failing to manage health and safety effectively understand the principles of occupational safety and health management systems, continual improvement and annual reporting
• Introduction to health and safety issues
• Major accidents
• The health and safety responsibilities of senior executives
• Civil versus criminal law
• Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
• Defending claims for compensation
• Gross negligence manslaughter
• Corporate manslaughter
• Accident prevention
• Loss causation
• Accident disaster case study
• Effective proactive management of health and safety
• Risk management
• Corporate governance
• Health and safety management systems
Each candidate will be required to sit a multiple-choice test at the end of the course. Candidates who successfully complete the IOSH Safety for Senior Executives course will receive an IOSH accredited certificate.
In-house course: £1100.00 per course for up to 20 delegates + £40.00 per head for IOSH Certification, registration and workbooks. (prices exclude VAT at the standard rate)
Open Programme: £240.00 + VAT per person (fully inclusive)
For further information on our courses and pricing structure, please call one of our training advisors on 01539 437436 or use our enquiry form.