IOSH Managing Safely Events and Exhibitions 1 Day Refresher
We are now launching the NEW 2020 IOSH Managing Safely in Exhibitions and Events 1 DAY REFRESHER COURSE.
This one-day course is directed at previous participants on the 3 or 4 day IOSH Managing Safely in Exhibitions and Events course to ensure that skills are maintained and updated to incorporate the latest developments in event health & safety.
Delegates must be in possession of an IOSH Managing Safely in Exhibitions and Events certificate. If your certificate has expired, then please contact our training team for further guidance.
It is obvious that skills fade with time. Periodic refreshments are a good idea, but most often refresher training can be called for even before the specified period, when the need arises. Usually this period is decided based upon the kind of job, the skills and the critical safety factors required to do the job.
Our IOSH Managing Safely in Exhibitions & Events Refresher course will help you to:
• Retain existing talent.
• Keep pace with new legislation and terminology.
• Get the best out of your people.
• Update with the latest trends.
• Bridge the gap
THE COURSE REVISITS:
• The three reasons Why it’s important to Manage Safely
• Risk Assessment and Control
• Common Hazards
• Generalised & Internal Accident / |Report forms
• Construction Site Phase Planning
• Measuring Performance
• Controlling the Contractor and Construction Design Management Regs
E&E Refresher consists of six modules:
• Thinking back - Delegates reflect what they learned during and after IOSH Managing Safely in Exhibitions & Events, and revisit the key reasons for managing safely
• Leadership – how to drive a culture of health and safety in your events
• Plan – Looks at integrating health and safety with event planning, from concept to CDM
• Do – Assessing and managing E&E risks to minimise nasty surprises and maximise success
• Check – Integrating effective performance checks into your event management to drive healthy behaviour and protect everyone from stressed omissions. And how to respond well when things do go wrong.
• Act – How continual improvement makes your events easier, better, more successful
On successful completion of the course and assessments, the delegate will receive IOSH Certificate. This is valid for three years.
Places on all our courses are limited and will generally be allocated on a first come first served basis. If the place you have applied for is not available you will be offered an alternative or, if you wish, you may have your deposit refunded. You may reserve a place by telephone. Telephone reservations will be held for a period of seven days only. If your deposit is not received within seven days the place may be allocated to another person. You may reserve a place using your credit card - VISA, Mastercard, Delta, Switch, Solo, VISA are all accepted.
The cost per delegate to attend an open course is £250.00 + VAT.
To book onto a course please click here
To visit our blog please click here
Here are some of the comments from previous delegates who have attended -
The tutor was great at putting across H&S in line with what our venue requires. An enjoyable course with a mixture of interactive and written learning.
Joanna Debs, Stadium Manager
A comprehensive course which was enjoyable and informative – it’s given me a greater understanding of H&S which I now use regularly in events and my day to day job. “John Watson…making Health and Safety fun”
Elisabeth Cook, Events Executive
Excellent course where the tutor worked well with the group . He understood our needs and the concerns for our specific venue. Although there was a set timetable he took time to support the group and develop our knowledge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chris Fowles, Match Safety Manager
A thorough course covering all we need to know in Event Health & Safety. John Watson was spot on!
Maxim Kohn, Director
I thought the course was really well run by Jon. He was informative and kept a group of us engaged in what can be known as a boring topic. Very useful and relevant to my work place.
Olly Kohn, Director
For further information on our courses and pricing structure, please call one of our training advisors on 01539 437436 or use our enquiry form.