Crowd Risk Course
Crowds form a vital part of any event, but it is important to understand how we can safely work with them. These courses are designed to assist event organisers but do not replace receiving competent professional advice and assistance.
Key aspects of crowds includes:
- What is a crowd and why crowds form
- Some key theorists
- Crowds within crowds
- What if your sub-crowd is there for a different reason
- Safety considerations
- Case studies
- How we can affect behaviour
Helping crowds move
Moving a large body of people around takes planning and thought.
This course includes:
- How do crowds move
- How fast can we expect crowds to move?
- Ingress and egress rates
- Affect on flow rates of searches, security, barriers and more
- Key crowd movement modelling techniques
- Case study and sample crowd flow modelling
For further information on our courses and pricing structure, please call one of our training advisors on 01539 437436 or use our enquiry form.