Why opt for inhouse and company specific training?
Posted on 24th January 2018 at 15:45
Most companies have experienced sending staff to attend off-site training which is expensive and not always practical.
Our on-site, company specific training can save you and your staff expense, time and hassle of commuting. We come to you to deliver a training programme which can incorporate your company’s aims and specific learning objectives.
Benefits of In-House Training
• An external trainer who has specialist knowledge in their chosen area, with the added bonus that they are also trained to teach.
• External trainers bring a different standpoint and provide ideas that could sometimes be over looked. An external trainer adds variation and will question viability of habit formed ideas and discuss potential solutions.
• Our trainers are completely objective which is crucial in a training situation.
• We can deliver training at convenient times and work with any shift pattern so everyone in the business benefits from the training.
• We can interweave specific company policies and procedures into even the most structured accredited courses.
• Your delegates will leave the course with company relevant course materials.
Hiring an external person to simply reiterate the best business practices once or twice per year could be enough to generate the results you’re looking for. Our courses are developed and delivered with your company and delegates’ abilities in mind.
“We don’t just talk training, we inspire it”.
Share this post: