Managing Safely Events and Exhibitions 1 Day Refresher (Non-Accredited)
It is obvious that skills fade with time. Periodic refreshments are a good idea, but most often refresher training can be called for even before the specified period, when the need arises. Usually this period is decided based upon the kind of job, the skills and the critical safety factors required to do the job. Our course Refresher Managing Safely in Exhibitions & Events will help you to:
• Retain existing talent.
• Keep pace with new legislation and terminology.
• Get the best out of your people.
• Update with the latest trends.
• Bridge the gap
It is well recognised that time can erode both knowledge and skill. SAA’s refresher course is designed to address this, the IOSH Managing Safely in the Exhibition & Events Industry Refresher course reacquaints delegates with the significant changes to health and safety practice guidance, legislation to date.
THE COURSE REVISITS:
• The three reasons Why it’s important to Manage Safely
• Risk Assessment and Control
• Common Hazards
• Generalised & Internal Accident / |Report forms
• Construction Site Phase Planning
• Measuring Performance
• Controlling the Contractor and Construction Design Management Regs
Open Programme -
From £195.00 + VAT per delegate, fully inclusive.
For further information on our courses and pricing structure, please call one of our training advisors on 01539 437436 or use our enquiry form.