By returning the booking form you are agreeing to:
1. All contracts are formed pursuant to a request for a place on an SA course made using this Booking Form shall be subject to our standard Terms and Conditions and the terms set out herein.
2. Where these terms conflict with our standard Terms and Conditions, these terms shall prevail.
3. A Written Acknowledgement of Order and an invoice will be issued following receipt of a Booking Form and full payment must be made prior to the commencement or upon registration for the course, and in any case within 28 days of the date of the invoice, in order to secure your place.
4. Joining instructions will be forwarded prior to the commencement of the course.
5. Once a Booking Form has been received we regret that the transfer of a booking to another event cannot be made but a substitute delegate will be accepted at any time.
6. Cancellations must be in writing and are subject to the following charges: £25 administration charge up to 4 weeks prior to the course. 50% of the fees between 4 and 2 weeks prior to the course. 100% fees are to be paid within 2 weeks of the course start date.
7. Transfers will be subject to the same charges as cancellations.
8. SA reserves the right to alter the content, lecturers, timing, and venue of the course for reasons beyond the control of SA
9. All courses run subject to demand.